WEBINAR – Impact of School Closures on Children with Disabilities
UPDATE: Here is a video of the presentation if you missed it or want to watch it again.
KACIE Strategies will host a webinar on the Impact of School Closures on Children with Disabilities.
Please join us for this very important conversation. Anyone interested is invited to attend so please feel free to share with others and don’t forget to register (link below & attached flyer).
Tuesday, March 9th – 11am
Cindy Shin (Founder/CEO, KACIE Strategies)
• Alexis Casillas (Legal Director, Learning Rights Law Center)
• Alice Kuo, MD (Professor and Chief, UCLA Medicine-Pediatrics, American Academy of Pediatrics – California Chapter 2)
• David German (Attorney at Law, Vanaman German LLP)
Topics of discussion include:
• Challenges of distance learning for children with disabilities
• Are children receiving adequate support & services during the pandemic?
• Special education legal rights
• Reopening of schools & in-person services
• COVID-19 vaccinations & safety measures
• How will school districts help children transition back once schools reopen?
• Free or low-cost legal services (list provided).
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/
* Registration is required.
Share this page